Revenue Cycle Specialist – Charlotte or Raleigh-Durham, NC
We have several positions for top performers well versed in the Healthcare Revenue Cycle and eager to meet and exceed client expectations. We are searching for professionals with a background in the revenue cycle from either the Healthcare providers or payer’s perspective who would like to maximize their professional potential.
We seek candidates with backgrounds in Insurance follow-up, insurance collection, denials and appeals, and review of patient accounts. Position is Contract-to-Hire and pay is $14-20/hr depending on experience.
- Interfacing with insurance carrier specific to your assigned account queue and following up on the under-paid claims, to result in payment on the account.
- Present a professional appeal to payers so that underpaid claims are corrected following appropriate research and identification
- Maintain effective communication and timely follow up with clients, medical providers, and payers
- Prepare and submit appeal/reconsideration letters to address payer concerns
- 1-3 years experience working with Healthcare Insurance Claims and working knowledge of Healthcare Revenue Cycle required, hospital specific insurance experience preferred
- Associates degree preferred, High school Diploma or equivalent required
- Working knowledge of CPT/HCPCS codes
- Excellent verbal skills
- Problem Solving and Critical thinking skills
- Must be able to articulate how you would work a claim
- Adaptability to rapid growth and a progressing environment
- An Internal Drive to Succeed and pride in accomplishments
- Comfortable with being on the phone with various parties for the greatest part of the day – capable of creating a professional and competent presence over the phone
Please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. To speak with a healthcare recruiter, please call Bethanne at (704) 412-6836.
Healthcare Attorney - Charlotte
We have a unique opportunity for a newer attorney to get immersed into healthcare from the business side. We are seeking 3 attorneys to work in-house in the Insurance Recovery Appeals department for a healthcare corporation. Position is a full-time, direct-hire positon paying approximately $55,000-$70,000. Must be a licensed attorney and show a strong interest in Healthcare. Position is located in Charlotte, NC.
- Managing healthcare appeals and insurance appeals
· Managing client medical denials by conducting a comprehensive analytic review of clinical documentation to determine if an appeal is warranted. Where warranted, the Attorney will write sound, compelling factual arguments for Audit team review to determine if an appeal is warranted.
· Drafting templates for healthcare recovery and appeals team to utilize
- Legal research into clinical and technical arguments in difficult medical cases
- Manage outside law firms often used in workers' compensation cases.
Please submit your resume, indicating any healthcare law training, in confidence to email@example.com for immediate consideration. For questions about this position, please call Jennifer at (704) 412-3352.
Certified Medical Assistant Full Time Monday-Friday 8am - 5pm
Reputable fast paced multi-office private practice is seeking a Certified Medical Assistant - CMA with 3-5 years of experience.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Assist with triaging patients
- Collect patient information (symptoms, medications with frequency of use, allergies) and assess data
- Take vital signs and document in patient's chart
- Collect urine samples
- Assist patients in exam room
- Conduct post operation calls
- Must be a Certified Medical Assistant
- Current BLS (American Heart Association - Healthcare Provider)
Registered Nurse Full Time, Monday-Friday 8am - 5pm
Reputable clinic in Charlotte, NC is seeking a Registered Nurse - RN with 3+ years experience, prior arthritis experience a plus
- Identifies, assesses, plans, evaluates, and implements patient care needs by establishing personal rapport with patients
- Establishes a compassionate environment for patients and their families
- Promotes and establishes patient care goals by teaching the patient, friends, and family to about their condition, medications, self-care and answers questions to mitigate their health risks
- Leverages evidence-based coaching techniques to elicit behavior changes
- Assures quality of care to patients
- Must have a current Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Current BLS(American Heart Association - Healthcare Provider)
Registered Nurse - RN Triage - Full Time, Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm
Reputable clinic in Charlotte, NC is seeking a Registered Nurse - RN with a minimum of 2 years experience in a primary care clinic, prior arthritis experience a plus
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Must have IV and triage experience
- Performs/assists with procedures with procedures such as bladder catheterizations, administration of oxygen, EKGs and other clinic specific procedures, in accordance with established protocols
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse group of people for the purpose of informing the healthcare team of plans/actions, for teaching/education the patient’s family
- Excellent oral communication skills for patient/family education and telephone triage of patients
- Excellent written communication skills to perform accurate documentation, both written and electronic, of all activity including telephone contact in accordance with requirements
- Must have a current, unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Current BLS (American Heart Association - Healthcare Provider)
Customer Care Representative FT M-F 8am - 5pm
Solid, established company in North Carolina seeks a friendly, outgoing, positive person with 3-5 years of customer service experience and the ability to build rapport with customers and sales representatives to ensure their satisfaction.
Job Description and Responsibilites:
- Responsible for accurately processing assigned orders throughout all phases of order cycle and team productivity
- Effectively communicate with customers via e-mail, telephone, and fax regarding status of orders, claims, prices, availability of stock and product information
- Work with cross-functional teams concerning promotions, product information, shipment dates, and special customer requirements
- Assist in new procedures and controls as required
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, or mail in regards to product or service concerns by clarifying the customer's issues; determine the cause of the issue; select and explain the best solution to solve the issue; expedite correction or adjustment and follow up to ensure resolution
- Maintain and update customer account information
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Proficient in Excel
- Data Entry
- Ability to work independently and effectively in team environment
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and maintain detailed records
- Ability to interact with all internal and external customers
- Communication Skills- verbal and written
- Listening Skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Preferred basic knowledge of medical supplies or sales
High School diploma or general education degree
HEALTHCARE BILLING ASSOCIATE – Medical Biller
Solid, established company in North Charlotte seeks bright individual with 1-3 years of medical billing experience and a strong work ethic to train in their specialized billing department.
Job Description and Responsibilities
The medical biller is responsible for submitting claims for services rendered to insurance companies for payment to the provider. The medical biller must have excellent time management and documentation skills, attention to detail, ability to organize information, and be familiar medical terminology and insurance codes. The responsibilities will include:
- Entering patient information into EMR system from paper demos and RX
- Verifying patient insurance coverage
- Using coded data provided by the medical coders to produce and submit claims to insurance companies for payment
- Knowledge of insurance guidelines especially Medicaid and Medicare
- Responsible to reach daily, weekly and monthly quotas and goals
- Position requires repetition and long periods of sitting
- Prefer recent college graduate seeking entry position within a healthcare business services environment
- High school diploma with equivalent experience
- ICD-10, CPT, HCPC, DX codes
Sales & Service Representatives Full-Time (contract to hire) - $14/hr
Do you want to start a career in sales and enter a world-class, proven 6-week training program with a small class that learns and grows together in a fun, team-oriented environment? No experience necessary, but positive energy and enthusiasm required! You will join a championship team of phone and internet professionals who specialize in marketing and customer service for an discerning clientele.
You must enjoy being on the phone and demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to multi-task on a fast paced team.
- Must be available full-time 8am-5pm and 10am-7pm rotating with 1 Sunday a month Noon-4pm
- Will work on warm leads and online requests
- Bonus opportunity of $350-500/mo.
- Must be available full-time 7:30am-4:30pm and 9am-6pm rotating with 2 Saturdays a month
- Will work on inbound/outbound calls to schedule a service appointment
- Bonus opportunity of $250-350/mo.
- Will start at the beginning of August, September, or October, depending on your class.
- Extensive 6 week training program with both classroom and on phone experiences
- Employee recognition program
After this job goes permanent (approx. 90-120 days)
- Performance based bonuses
- 100% paid Medical insurance
- Matching 401(k)
- Opportunity for advancement to trainer (promote exclusively from within
- Employee discounts on products
Business Analyst Full Time, Monday-Friday 7am - 4pm (contract to hire) - $12/hr
Do you like Microsoft Excel and have a knack for helping teams stay organized around data? We are seeking detail-oriented, self-starters who will be responsible for collecting, collating and verifying data relevant to performance. You must be able to demonstrate solid proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Sales Manager for the Charlotte region to join the Sales team of a global optoelectronics manufacturer. This position is responsible for selling dyes and dye products in a specified region and providing ongoing support to a product distribution channel.Read More
Premier Resources Group is searching for a Full Time Front Desk/Check In/Check Out for a Medical Practice. It is located in Charlotte, North Carolina. It’s an opportunity to learn and grow with a terrific Medical team. The candidate will play a big role in offering proficient, trustworthy Medical care.Read More