Revenue Cycle Specialist – Charlotte or Raleigh-Durham, NC
We have several positions for top performers well versed in the Healthcare Revenue Cycle and eager to meet and exceed client expectations. We are searching for professionals with a background in the revenue cycle from either the Healthcare providers or payer’s perspective who would like to maximize their professional potential.
We seek candidates with backgrounds in Insurance follow-up, insurance collection, denials and appeals, and review of patient accounts. Position is Contract-to-Hire and pay is $14-20/hr depending on experience.
- Interfacing with insurance carrier specific to your assigned account queue and following up on the under-paid claims, to result in payment on the account.
- Present a professional appeal to payers so that underpaid claims are corrected following appropriate research and identification
- Maintain effective communication and timely follow up with clients, medical providers, and payers
- Prepare and submit appeal/reconsideration letters to address payer concerns
- 1-3 years experience working with Healthcare Insurance Claims and working knowledge of Healthcare Revenue Cycle required, hospital specific insurance experience preferred
- Associates degree preferred, High school Diploma or equivalent required
- Working knowledge of CPT/HCPCS codes
- Excellent verbal skills
- Problem Solving and Critical thinking skills
- Must be able to articulate how you would work a claim
- Adaptability to rapid growth and a progressing environment
- An Internal Drive to Succeed and pride in accomplishments
- Comfortable with being on the phone with various parties for the greatest part of the day – capable of creating a professional and competent presence over the phone
Please submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com for immediate consideration. To speak with a healthcare recruiter, please call Bethanne at (704) 412-6836.